Monday, May 16, 2011

Catching up for 2011



So much has happened in 2011! Just to catch up...

My brother John and his lovely wife Camille had a beautiful baby girl, Mary Kate. Mary Kate really loved Cynthia!


We are continuing our "Family Day" every month. Some months are "funner" than others!


Emma and I turned the page on our relationship - now she "fixes" me! This is her tabbing my eyelashes.



April brought beautiful weather, fun trips and a great visit with great friends.


Cynthia, Annalee and I had a great time at the Arboretum and at Pine Cove's Mother/Daughter weekend conference.



My very good friends, Janie and Cheryl came for several days for a "work" visit. We almost solved all the world's problems, produced a youtube video for Cheryl's business and went to the arboretum. It was a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment