Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Girls' Trip to FL 2011 (Pt.1)

For the last several years my family has enjoyed a "girls' trip" in the late spring. Some years we go to Schlitterbahn Water Park and sometimes it is Florida. This year it is Florida!! We are spending a week on the Emerald Coast in the town of Seaside. This is a beautiful community that hugs the shoreline and it is just gorgeous!

We are 10 girls in number this year: Me and my 4 daughters, my aunt Cindy, her sister Ann, Ann friend's Debbie, and my sister-in-law Lynne and her daughter Samantha. We are having a great time not following a schedule, bike riding, enjoying the sun, playing volleyball and just lazing around.








Cynthia, Samantha, and Annalee have dug out a foxhole/condominium in the sand that should win an award. Passersby have gone from observing that there are children digging to stopping and exclaiming, "Oh wow!!" I will include pictures in the next entry. Til then, there is white sand calling my name!!

No comments:

Post a Comment